COVID19 (CORONAVIRUS) SITUATION
The Shed is now CLOSED until further notice.
Please can we all keep in touch via e-mails and Facebook. e-mail addresses are available on the Contacts page. We will keep members informed via e- or in a few cases snail mail.
At Fareham Men's Shed we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating with us.
We update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
[For the purpose of the General Data Protection Register our data controller is Mr. Neville Wheeler.]
Fareham Men's Shed Footer
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms whether on our website or in hard copy, such as when you registered for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website where appropriate.
- Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Any personal data that you supplied when you joined the Shed will be held in a secure and safe manner. We make all efforts to ensure that this data is unasvailable for general use and will only pass it on to a third party if legally required to do so.
- We do not store personal data other than the name and personal details that you registered with us when you first joined the organisation.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- The General Data Protection Register 2018 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact our Data Protection Officer.
- CONTACTING US